Dental Implant Services Help You Regain Confidence
Tooth loss occurs due to gum disease, cavities, accidents or injuries, and aging. Missing teeth cause certain dental problems, such as bone loss in the jaw, shifting of neighboring teeth, and chewing difficulties. Implants are a popular way to replace missing teeth and a professional dentist can guide you on where to get the best dental implants done.
Implants are inserted into the jaw and are life-long. The crown is customized and looks like a real tooth. Are dental implants cosmetic? Dental implants have a cosmetic function in that they’re also used to improve your appearance. The key aim is to improve oral hygiene and function.
Are dental implants right for me? Your teeth, gums, and jaws are examined to see if you’re a candidate for implants. You need adequate bone mass and healthy gums. Your oral surgeon will advise if you can get implants.
Common questions regarding implant surgery are “Can I eat before dental implant surgery,” and “Can you eat before dental implant surgery?” Eating before surgery isn’t recommended. Your oral surgeon will advise you on when you should eat. Implants are an excellent option to restore your oral function, have a lovely set of teeth, and have a stunning smile. Consult a prosthodontist for additional information.
You made the decision Father’s Day weekend.
After months of considering taking advantage of the dental implant services that a friend recently told you about. You had been admiring how great her teeth looked and she told you that had recently received dental implants. In the days, weeks, and months that followed, every time you looked in the mirror you considered these cosmetic dental services. One day you told yourself that your smile was not that bad; the next day you knew that you needed to do something.
On Father’s Day weekend, however, the decision became obvious. After spending a wonderful afternoon with your 85 year old father and your soon to be 84 year old uncle, you realized that you needed to be proactive. As you listened at watched your father and your mother’s brother visit and laugh, you realized that you were getting a glimpse of your future. Without some dental intervention, your smile could mirror the one of your father, with crooked and short worn off teeth. Worse yet, your smile could be like the one of your mother’s brother, a mouth of only half the teeth your father had. The future did not look great.
Dental Implants and Teeth Whitening Options Can Help You Love the Look of Your Smile
The latest consumer reports indicate that 3 million people have dental implants and that number is growing by 500,000 a year. In a time when Americans are more and more focused on how they look it should come as no surprise that dental implants are increasing in popularity. After decades of simply visiting the dentist for twice a year cleanings, the dental world is changing. From the advantages of invisalign straightening methods to dental implant options, dentists offer a wide range of services that can help you feel better about yourself.
Consider some of these facts and figures about today’s dental offerings and how they can help you live a more confident and fulfilling life:
- Scientific literature reports that dental implants have a success rate of 98%.
- Everyone wants to like what they see in the mirror.
- According to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) survey, 99.7% of adults surveyed believe a healthy smile is socially important.
- Research aside, it is easy to identify the adults who are embarrassed of their smile.
- Cosmetic dentistry is an increasingly popular option for people as many are living longer lives.
- How are the teeth of your parents? If you do not like the look of their smile, it might be time to take action.
- Invisalign methods are increasingly popular among adults who are looking for a way to straighten their teeth without wearing traditional braces.
- Nothing can win over a crowd more than a beautiful smile.
- Giving yourself the confidence to present in front of a crowd can help you achieve your goals.
- First impressions matter, and your smile is a big part of what people first notice about you.
- Over 82% see a noticeable difference from in-office teeth whitening procedures.
- Reports show that 10% of U.S. dentists currently perform dental implant procedures.
- According to a study by Grand View Research, $27.95 billion is the projected global cosmetic dentistry market by the year 2024.
- By improving your smile, you can build your confidence, which can help you make strides in your career and social life.
- Emergency dental procedures can sometimes be the result of neglect.
- Teeth whitening options are varied, but in office procedures are often the most effective.
- To find the right dentist, it can be helpful to talk to friends and family for a reference.
- Even if you brush and floss every day, you may still be unhappy with the look of your teeth.
- Research indicates that 47.2% of adults over age 30 have gum disease, or periodontal disease.
- Sadly, 32% of people say they are ?concerned by the look of their teeth.?
- Making the most of your smile can help you walk into any situation and present more confidence.
- In many situations, the smile you show to the people you meet can help you appear both friendly and confident.
- Looking in the mirror at your smile every morning should be a pleasure. If you do not like what you see, it is important to make a change.
- Estimates are that the average amount of time between dental appointment is three years. When was your last appointment?